Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS app for iPhone and iPad
80 ratings )
Current version: 5.14
, last update: 5 months ago
First release : 21 Jun 2009
App size: 144.45 Mb
Gain confidence on over 40,000 courses worldwide and trust in your game with Golfshot Plus. Like a personal caddie on the course, Golfshot Plus gives you accurate GPS yardages to targets and hazards, rich scoring, shot tracking, entire course flyover previews and detailed statistics.
Enjoy your best golf with Golfshots support for Apple Watch® 2s built-in GPS and world-class video instruction from Golfplan.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Never search for yardage markers with Golfshot Plus’ real-time distances to all hazards and targets.
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course.
- See the course from every angle with dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole.
- Purchase and easily track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot Plus.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- View your game at a glance with Apple Watch™.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments and the progress of your game.
- Free Golfplan video tips each week from leading experts including Martin Chuck and Sean Foley.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with HealthKit and Under Armour.
PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Real-time distances to hazards and green, scoring, crisp hole views, and shot tracking on your wrist with Apple Watch
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
- Detailed scoring and distances to all hazards and targets on your Apple Watch™.
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golfs extensive and dynamic video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you a front-row seat to the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 400 personalized videos.
- Rent in-depth video series for one month to get the most extensive golf coaching out of Golfplan.
- Focus on nine areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
- View recommended videos based on your skill level and areas of improvement.
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end. For best performance of Apple Watch 2s built-in GPS, turn OFF Bluetooth on your iPhone.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
The USGA® trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are registered to the USGA® which require written authorization for use.
Created by Shotzoom LLC
Pros and cons of Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS app for iPhone and iPad
Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS app good for
But since the last update we lost the fairway hits or misses on the scorecards!!!!
I really like the simplicity of using the tool and the efficiency of the use of battery power.
It could be better if there was a selection for playing all 18 holes, playing only the front 9 or only the back 9 holes.
There should also be a tool to show the real tee position and a way to correct a tee position that is an error in the program. This could be a very valuable feedback tool that, after verification, would improve the value of this tool for all players.
In the final analysis, I loved this first experience and will continue to use it every time.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Nice work.
I have been a user of Golfshot for a number of years and it has worked well on the iPhone.
To avoid having to pull out the iPhone at each hole, I bought an Apple Watch and purchased the in-app Pro version. Initially the time it took for the distances to show up on the iPhone was long, too long.
With an upgrade of Golfshot this improved, but there were a number of issues that took some patience with the support team to resolve them.
Now, that these are fixed the app is working well and I am glad not to have given up meanwhile.
Most recent update has much improved visibility of data on the Apple Watch.
A further improvement of the time for data transfer between iPhone and Apple Watch, would however be highly desirable!
I really dont know what all the fuss is about. I had purchased the lifetime app and I still have access to the all the courses. Maybe others do not have this option, which is a shame. I like the swipe left feature for the next hole and the apple watch companion app is somewhat helpful. It seems people dont like change, but I find this update fresh and progressive.
I recently wrote a poor review because of the 7 day trial version, but once that trial ended I was still able to access most of the features of my previous paid version. I paid $30 for the app a couple years ago and even with the new version I can still access yardages, keep score and track my handicap. Still works well even without the subscription. Thanks guys.
If you can stand the battery and data drain for a Rd of golf, this app is a really cost effective sky-caddie substitute.
Some bad moments
I never write reviews so that can tell you how upset I am at loosing my $30 classic app.
Have had the classic version for years then I received and email about a free upgrade to this piece of crap app. It was nice of them to put in the email that if you do not want to loose the classic version (which you can not get back) to turn off the auto update. That would be all well and good if the email wasnt a day too late and my iPhone already updated the app over night.
Im definitely not going to be associating with a company that would do this. So long.
Purchased this app and now paying for an upgrade? This is a such a joke.
I bought the classic and now with the update I have to buy a subscription??? Not happy at all!
I want to know how you can pay for something and then they take it away. Apple should be embarrassed that they allow this as far as I am concerned they need to refund on previous purchases. Apple needs to step in here big time
How is it that youve already paid $30 for an app and now they completely took away the old app and make you pay for a subscription?! I want my money back. This is a complete bait and switch. Shame on you.
Id give zero stars if I could
Too busy with so many things displayed on the screen and no way to turn things off. Very slow too and buggy.
golf handicap tracker,
golf course gps,
golf handicap app,
golfshot golf gps,
golf shot tracer,
golfshot: golf gps + scorecard + tee times,
golfshot plus: golf gps + scorecard + tee times,
and other. So, download free Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS iOS app used & searched for